The Cando Resistance Band Exercise Loops - an excellent method of resistance training for the development of your specific muscles and tendons, it can be used to add variety to your standard workout. Ideal for treatment and prevention of hamstring and thigh muscle injuries.
Available in five different resistances that offer a gradual challenge to build muscle strength.Start with the lowest level of resistance and build sets and repetitions gradually. Move on to the next level of resistance provided by the next exercise loop once the exercises become easy.
The resistance band exercise loops available in two different un-stretched lengths, i.e. 10" (25cm) & 15" (38cm). The standard width of each loop is 3" (7.6cm). These resistance band exercise loops arrive ready to use - no cutting or tying necessary!
Lightweight and portable, Cando resistance band exercise loops can be taken anywhere.
Features and Benefits
- Loop bands can be used for a variety of applications, ideal for lower body exercise.
- Help to increase balance, strength and flexibility.
- Muscle groups and tendons can be stretched and strengthened.
- Five different levels of resistance offer a gradual challenge to build strength and muscles.
- Made of high quality latex, light weight and portable.
- X-Light (yellow)
- Light (red)
- Medium (green)
- Heavy (blue)
- X-Heavy (black)
- A set of 5 Cando Resistance Band Exercise Loops - All Resistances 25cm Length
Returns – Due to hygiene issues, if an item is to be returned because it’s not suitable or the wrong size, we will only accept a return of the product if it has its original packaging and in re-saleable condition.
You must not rely on the information on this site as an alternative to medical advice from your medical physician or other qualified healthcare provider. Consult your healthcare provider immediately if you think that you may have a medical emergency or for the diagnosis and treatment of injuries. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before starting any new treatment or with any questions that you may have regarding a medical condition or injury.